The ICITST-2019 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Poster/Demo Proposal Submission||Sep 20, 2019|
|Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance||Sep 25, 2019|
There is a maximum of one poster per presenting author.
Please visit the ICITST-2019 website for registration information.
- The poster can be presented either in Microsoft Power Point (not more than 20 slides) or as A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm).
- Please submit, the final version of your poster to email@example.com. [If two PDF files are being submitted,
- Please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file].
- The poster presentations will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
- The conference will provide the following:
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adaptors, network hubs, etc.
An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of September, 2019. The summary will be made available via ICITST web page. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The ICITST-2019 do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenters to prepare their posters before arriving at the conference venue.