Types of Submissions
- Extended Abstract (Work in Progress): The extended abstract should not exceed 2 pages (including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references). Submit your extended abstract in PDF format at email@example.com.
- Full Paper: You are allowed a total of 6 pages for your paper (including all figures, tables, and references). Additional pages cost £25.00 per page with a maximum of 2 pages. If you are planning to submit a Full Paper, you do not need to submit an Extended Abstract.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 3 to 4 pages for a student paper including all figures, tables, and references.
- Posters: The poster can be presented either in Microsoft Power Point (not more than 20 slides) or as A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm). In addition to the poster’s display, authors must submit their posters in the form of an extended abstract (should not exceed 2 pages) that will be included in the conference proceedings. The posters’ display will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. Case studies should not exceed 4 pages including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references.
- Panel Discussion: Proposals from those who would like to facilitate a panel discussion are welcomed. The proposals may address any of the topics falling within the scope of the conference themes. Panel Discussions provide an opportunity for public discussion amongst a selected group of panelists. Central to the success of a panel discussion is the choice of a good topic as the focus for discussion and panellists who bring differing perspectives and are confident in making clear arguments in a live situation. Panels should comprise of three to five scholars who present their arguments; a discussant offers critical comment on the arguments made and the discussion is opened up to the participating audience. The proposal must include:
- Panel Chair(s) (if necessary),
- Speakers Name,
- Affiliation and Email,
- Objective and motivation.
The ICITST-2018 will set aside space for those who wish to pursue discussion of a particular topic or issue. Interested individuals should submit a proposal not more than 400 words, on or before June 15, 2018. In addition, the proposal should indicate the duration of the panel discussion (preferred duration is 90 minutes). All accepted Panel Discussion proposal will be published in the Conference Proceedings. If you are interested in organising Panel Discussion for the ICITST-2018, please email your proposal to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should be in MS Word format.
- Virtual Presentation (Video Conferencing): We understand that some presenters will not be able to make the trip to London to present their research paper, case study, work in progress and report, mainly due to financial and/or political restrictions on travel. The ICITST-2018 has therefore instituted a virtual presentation system to allow the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. A research works submitted without the participant attending the Conference in person, but presented via video conferencing are refereed and published (if accepted) in the conference proceedings. You can submit a research paper, case study, work in progress and report for virtual presentation under the open call for papers via email to email@example.com
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 4 to 6 pages for a work-in-progress reports or proposals for future research including all figures, tables, and references.
PAPER SUBMISSION SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN…!
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Extended Abstract (Work in Progress) Submission Date||August 20, 2018|
|Notification of Extended Abstract Acceptance/Rejection||August 31, 2018|
|Full Paper Submission Date||September 05, 2018|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance/Rejection||September 20, 2018|
|Camera Ready Paper Due||November 01, 2018|
All submitted papers and extended abstracts will undergo a double blind review, and the authors of accepted papers/extended abstracts will receive feedback on how the research work can be improved.
Format of Presentations
Paper sessions will consist of three to four presentations in a 90 minute session. The session will be divided equally between the presenters.
Workshop presentations will be given a full 90 minute session.
Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 90 minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panelist in addition to a description of the presentation and the title page.
If you have submitted a Full Paper, Extended Abstract, Student Papers, Case Studies, Panel Discussion, Workshop Proposal, Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research, we thank you for your submission. Notification(s) of the submission(s) will be sent you in due course.