With a backdrop of wide streets and noble building to multiple movies and TV programmes, Oxford is without doubt one of the most recognisable cities in the UK. If you are visiting for a day-out or on a short-stay break, explore the city of Oxford and the wider county to discover world-class arts and culture, stunning venues and the finest Oxford attractions.
List of Hotels close to the venue:
- Old Parsonage Hotel (300 yards from the venue, www.oldparsonagehotel.co.uk/hotel)
- The Cotswold Lodge Hotel (7 minutes’ walk, www.cotswoldlodgehotel.co.uk)
- Rewley House University of Oxford (9 minutes’ walk, www.rewley-house-university)
- St Margaret’s Hotel (11 minutes’ walk, www.thestmargaretshotel.co.uk)
- easyHotel Oxford (3 minutes drive, www.easyhotel.com)
- Burlington House Hotel (4 minutes drive, Nes 10% discount, www.burlingtonhouseoxford.com)
- Holiday Inn Oxford (7 minutes drive, www.ihg.com)
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Oxford (8 minutes drive, www.leonardohotels.co.uk)
Via the trainline.com you can search for trains from London to Oxford, from the station it is a short 15 minute walk or a taxi/uber.
There is also a coach called the Oxford Tube that goes from London to Oxford.