The ICITST-2019 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. The poster or demo duration can be a day or throughout the conference. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Poster/Demo Proposal Submission||June 25, 2019|
|Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance||June 30, 2019|
There is a maximum of one poster per presenting author.
Please visit the ICITST-2019 website for registration information.
- The poster can be presented either in Microsoft Power Point (not more than 20 slides) or as A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm).
- Please submit, the final version of your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. [If two PDF files are being submitted,
- Please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file].
- The poster presentations will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
- The conference will provide the following:
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adaptors, network hubs, etc.
An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to email@example.com by the 15th of May, 2019. The summary will be made available via ICITST web page. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The ICITST-2019 do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenters to prepare their posters before arriving at the conference venue.